Tuesday, August 21, 2012

California Dreamin'

My posts have been suspended for the past few days while I was visiting the San Francisco Bay Area and catching up with some good friends. I left Seattle on Friday morning and just returned late last night; my visit included the cities of Santa Clara, San Jose, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Francisco, Menlo Park, and Belmont. While traveling and socializing I got to eat some delicious food, and I tried to take pictures of (almost) everything I ate! Take a look and let your mouth water, I know mine did...

Homemade raspberry cake at my friend Hannah's birthday barbeque
 The pink color of the cake was 100% natural!
 I am obsessed with her home's beautiful backyard
 Breakfast at The Prolific Oven in Santa Clara
 Indulging with Sprinkle's Cupcakes in Palo Alto (my favorite cupcake chain)

 My first Turkish meal at Tuba Restaurant in San Francisco


 My beautiful (and newly engaged!) friend Michelle enjoying our Turkish wine

 Brunch at The Grove Cafe in San Francisco's Marina neighborhood
An amazing breakfast burrito, and the orange juice was fresh squeezed!!
 My favorite frozen yogurt is Fraiche in Palo Alto (pronounced "fresh")
 Home made pizza using Santa Cruz Pasta Factory pesto, the BEST pesto I have ever had
My friend Jessica/amazing hostess in Menlo Park
 My first coconut juice, sampled straight from a coconut purchased at Whole Foods
Breakfast at the chain Hobee's - almost everything comes with a MASSIVE piece of coffee cake

Ok...time to hit the gym??!!!

No comments: