Monday, August 6, 2012

Brunch at Portage Bay


Over the weekend I had the chance to meet up with some amazing friends from my college days. When they asked where we could go for a nice breakfast or lunch, I did not hesitate. The best brunch in Seattle has to be at Portage Bay Café! Everything on the menus is delicious, local, and the portions are huge. I am embarrassed to say that I always order the rancher’s breakfast: three eggs, bacon or sausage, fried potatoes, two big pieces of brioche French toast or two pancakes, PLUS a trip to the “toppings bar,” which is loaded with bowls full of fresh berries and house-made whip cream. Hmm, maybe I’ve got something on Michael Phelps’ breakfast routine after all!! I definitely took a to-go box so that I could continue my French toast coma for two days running. Deeelicious. 

 My Breakfast...all of the above

 My friend Lauren, very excited about Portage Bay!

 The toppings bar


 = Four very happy brunch-goers!

1 comment:

Miss Roon said...

When can we go back?