Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Molly Moon’s Ice Cream


So…I have a weakness for ice cream. Ok, ok, I actually have a weakness for all foods containing sugar, as this blog so often demonstrates. But ice cream is high up on the list, and something I want to enjoy while Seattle is still in the midst of a sunny, beautiful dry spell. It’s been 37 days without rain so far, which is verging on a record! Molly Moon’s is an awesome ice cream chain local to Seattle (the founder’s name is literally Molly Moon!). There are several shops throughout Seattle that dish up unique and creamy flavors. When we went recently I ordered two scoops in a waffle cone, which was WAY too much ice cream. My eyes were definitely bigger than my stomach, which does not happen often. 
Tip: apparently you can do two “half scoops,” which means you get to try 2 flavors while paying the one-scoop price. That’s what I plan to do next time we go :) 




  They also have a book, if you'd like to have your mouth water even more...

No comments: