Thursday, August 9, 2012

Honey Roasted Peanut Butter


I wanted to focus today on one of my favorite foods. That’s right, you guessed it: peanut butter. For years all I would eat was the crazily over-processed Jiff brand of creamy peanut butter (and by years, I mean my entire life thus far). But thanks to a friend, I just discovered the kind that you grind yourself in the grocery store, straight from actual peanuts! The best part is that at Whole Foods, they have honey roasted peanuts that you can grind. Yeah. Honey roasted, sugary deliciousness on top of the ground-in-front-of-you peanuts. Does this defeat the purpose of being “healthier?” Who cares! Look below for how this magic happens. 






I found the honey roasted variety at Whole Foods, but you can find self-grind peanut butter at many well-stocked grocery stores.

No comments: