Monday, April 29, 2013

Pho Than Brothers

Hello, and happy almost-May everyone! I can't believe how fast this year is going. Only a month and a half until I am done with graduate school, followed by a summer in Seattle and a move back to California. This past weekend, Stuart and I flew to Sacramento for our friends Beth and Stephen's wedding, where it was over 90 degrees!


When we landed back in Seattle we realized it was a whopping 40 degrees colder than the weather we left behind in California. It made me start thinking about a classic cold-weather dish that I have neglected to post about, called Pho. Pho is a staple here in Seattle, and I just had to post about it before we move. There are restaurants dedicated to it on nearly every corner. Pronounced "Fuh," it's basically a delicious Asian noodle soup that you top with selection of bean sprouts, basil, lime, peppers, and hot sauce. It is super cheap, filling, and delicious. One of the most popular chains that sell it is called Pho Than Brothers, where the pictures below were taken. I definitely recommend it on a cold and rainy day.
 









No comments: