Thursday, July 19, 2012

Book Review: Food Lover’s Guide to Seattle



Usually I’m not one for guidebooks, but recently Stuart and I picked up the Food Lover’s Guide to Seattle, hot off the presses as of last year. Obviously this is no ordinary guidebook, as it bypasses the Seattle “sights” in favor of the local foodie haunts. (But aren’t those the real places to go anyway? I know that I always plan vacations around food first, sights second!)

How did I know this book was such a gem? Well, because half the eateries featured are already places I know and love. That means that the half I haven’t yet eaten at are no doubt worth paying a visit. The author, Keren Brown, just so happens to be a local foodie and writer with a popular blog of her own, Frantic Foodie. I can’t wait to try some of these places and share them with you!

No comments: