Thursday, September 6, 2012

Michou World Class Deli



After posting about Pike’s Place Market yesterday, I wanted to follow up with my favorite spot there to grab a bite to eat. Michou World Class Deli has a lot going for it, I must say! First off they have a wonderful selection – their main focus in panini sandwiches, but they also have pastas, salads, quiches, soups, and baked goods. Secondly, the prices are seriously amazing. You can get a huge delicious sandwich for about $5, and it certainly beats the sandwich chain Subway! You can also get half sandwiches or different lunch combinations.
 

Last time I stopped in, I got a half chicken caesar panini and a cup of the creamy cauliflower soup. The only downside it that there is limited seating in the tiny shop, but you can easily go eat closer to the waterfront and get some great views. 






Mmm, a panini grilled to perfection so it is thin and crunchy!

No comments: