Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pike Place Market


I always forget just how amazing Pike Place Market is in downtown Seattle. I don’t get down there as often as I would like, just because a) it’s downtown, and b) it is always crowded with tourists. But wow – the fresh fish, the vibrant craft stands, the food…it keeps you coming back for more.

Recently I started going to a chiropractor for the first time, and their office is perfectly located in downtown with easy access to the market (and long story short, I am going to the chiropractor because I have the back of a 90 year old woman, ha). Below is a collection of photos I took while strolling around… 









 The original Starbucks coffee shop is located here
 We now have a ferris wheel in Seattle, which makes me feel like we live in London!

No comments: