Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kitchen Eye Candy

Whoa can I just start by saying that this week has been absolutely insane! I believe I mentioned that I was starting an orientation/training session for my teaching assistant position at the University of Washington, and boy is it exhausting! I have learned so much this week, from designing an assignment sequence to creating effective writing prompts to lesson planning, grading, and so much more.

My brain is definitely on overload from waking up at 7:00, getting home at 5:00, and doing homework/prep work until 10:30 p.m. I figured a little kitchen eye candy would be a way to get my brain out of the training-induced rut. All of the items below are sold by a beautiful home store called Terrain, and you can see for yourself what cute stuff they have for the kitchen, below.



  



No comments: