Monday, July 23, 2012

The French Life


Hello all! I’ve just returned from taking a horrendous French language exam that I needed to pass in order to receive my Master’s degree. After weeks of studying scholarly French vocabulary, I took the test and passed!! Now that I’m done, I feel like my friend the French language and I are at a crossroads. I could easily begin hating the sight of all things française from this moment on. OR I can take the high road, and instead choose to embrace all the wonderful things France has to offer. As you can see below, the French have come up with too many delicious discoveries for us to part ways just yet! 

3. Pain au chocolat (or try the Trader Joe’s frozen version!)







 Why do those French have to be so darn classy, attractive, and tasty?!

No comments: