Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mighty-O Donut


Hello, my name is Kristina and I am a donut addict. Everyone, please meet my donut obsession: Mighty-O Donuts in Seattle Green Lake’s “Tangletown” neighborhood. First things first, I need to let you know that this is an “organic” donut shop. Some of you may hear that and rejoice, others may shake your heads and grimace. Now, I don’t exactly know what an “organic donut” entails, and frankly I do not care. All I know is that these are the grocery store donuts’ royal cousin, a step above and beyond any donut I have ever known. Perfectly spiced and with an amazing cake-like texture, I don’t know what’s in these things, but frankly I think it may be illegal. My pick? Go for the Nutty French Toast flavor.  






 So many awesome flavors, you'll never be able to pick!


No comments: