Saturday, July 14, 2012

Calling all food lovers...


Hello dear readers!

I’m a bit late to the blogging party, but you know what they say—better late than never! Of course, part of my excuse is that I am a busy woman: after a foray into textbook publishing, a current stint in graduate school, and my wedding which took place just two weeks ago, I’ve rarely got time to balance the books, plan a delicious meal, let alone start a blog centered on that very theme.

The caveat is this: I love to write, and I love to eat. So what better undertaking than a blog that’s all about eating? With summer stretching ahead of us, we are entering that wonderful time of long days, warm nights, and colorful produce. I look forward to sharing with you my passion all things edible. Stay tuned for posts that will inspire your inner chef, restaurant patron, & kitchen decorator. As you know all too well, the modern world requires a delicate balance of saving time in the kitchen and on the wallet, all while satisfying your inner foodie. Stick with me as I begin my blogging journey, and together we can’t go wrong. Because if you’re like me, all you really think about is your next meal.

-Kristina

PS: See below for photos of the food served at our wedding on June 30th!

No comments: