Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fresh Flours


Today I wanted to feature one of my favorite little Seattle bakery/cafes. Living in the often-dreary northwest, we learn very quickly that warm pick-me-ups, cozy study spaces, and flaky pastries can do wonders to make those rainy days a little more bearable. I love Fresh Flours for many reasons; one because of the name (how clever!), two because they bake their goodies on-site at the Ballard location, and finally because their second location in Phinney is within walking distance of my apartment, has free Wi-Fi, and lots of seating space. What more could a carbohydrate-loving Seattle graduate student ask for?? 

PS: If you live in the area, pastries tend to be sold for half-price one hour before closing (usually 4:00). Photos are of the Ballard location. 





 Another bonus in my book? The breakfast bagel sandwiches cost under $5! Score!



No comments: