Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea

I wanted to take this post opportunity to share with you my favorite tea of ALL TIME. I have been obsessed with this tea for several years now. If you know me, there is a good chance that you have received this particular tea as a Christmas gift. Or perhaps if you visited me, I offered you a cup (ahem...or shoved a cup in your face and told you to drink it because it was the best tea ever).

 

The tea is called Hot Cinnamon Spice, made by the company Harney & Sons. The name and packaging both appear faintly British, however they are an American company based out of upstate New York. They have many, many flavors but the only tried-and-true for me thus far is Hot Cinnamon Spice, which comes in both regular and decaf varieties. Caffeine makes me a little crazy, so I always appreciate non-caffeinated options! Recently I've been seeing this brand in some grocery stores, but ordering from their website it always a safe bet (you can sign up for their email list to receive occasional discounts and free shipping offers).

What about you? Do you have a favorite tea or beverage that you can't live with out? I'd love to hear your comments!


No comments: