Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bitters Co. Seattle



Ok, it's official - I have discovered my favorite home goods store in Seattle. Unfortunately, this store does NOT align with the "budget" side of my blog or my brain. It is filled with artsy, one-of-a-kind treasures and I just want to buy everything!! When I was last in the store, which is located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, I snapped a million pictures. Somehow, all the pictures turned out great and just made me want to spend my life savings even more than usual (I always just use my iPhone camera for blog pics and do not consider myself a photographer by any means, as you may have noticed :)


 
You can visit their website here, unfortunately the site really doesn't do the shop justice and is kind of "blah"... plus you can't see or purchase all of their wares online. If I had the budget I'd go crazy in here for my own home, but as it is I might just be shopping there for the occasional gift for family and friends. Too bad we may be moving back to California later this year, so I may lose access to this shop soon (more upadates and info about that to come as things finalize!!)

 Cute little leaf soap dish
 I love leaf patterns!



Embroidered napkins
 I love with this blue serving bowl

 And this green serving bowl...


 Tapered candles

 And beautiful pottery galore


No comments: