Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ballard Pizza Company

When I started this blog about 8 months ago, one of my early posts was about homemade pizza, and how Stuart and I relied on making our own since we had yet to discover a good pizza joint in Seattle. Since then, we have made the delicious discovery of Ballard Pizza Company. Think thin, wonderfully chewy pizza crust topped with quality and well-spiced toppings - all for a reasonable price.

My favorite things to get are the marinated olive appetizer ($4), followed by a medium Artichoke pizza ($16) or the Staple and Fancy pizza which features pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapeño. Isn't pizza and beer just the perfect casual wind-down from a long week? My sister Anna agrees - see us photographed below during our first visit to Ballard Pizza :)

Classic Margherita pizza
  Marinated olive appetizer
Sisters!
Half artichoke, half staple and fancy! Yummm.



No comments: