Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Red Mill Burgers

Ok, get ready to either have found your new favorite burger joint, or to be very jealous that you don't live in Seattle. Even as I'm posting this I am craving my favorite chicken bacon burger and peanut butter milkshake!! 


Red Mill Burgers is an icon burger establishment in Seattle, and has won all sorts of awards and honorable mentions for their grilled-up goodness. I really like this burger joint because of the reasonable prices and consistently tasty food. Like I said above, I have my favorite meal and I order it every single time! For some reason Red Mill is most famous for the pile of bacon that they always have ready on the grill. You can even get a T-shirt featuring the bacon pile! 

If you go (which you should), note that they only take cash. You may also have to act like a vulture while you wait for someone to give up their seat.







No comments: