Sunday, August 24, 2014

Current Addiction: Cowboy Bark

When was the last time that you had a bite of something new and literally felt addicted from your first mouthful? (Please do not respond if your answer involves an illegal substance...haha). This has not happened to me very often, but I have to take my hat off to Trader Joe's Cowboy Bark. Thanks to this little yellow package, I now need to order size 50 jeans and become a member of Cowboy Bark Addicts Anonymous. Please let me know if you would like to join my local chapter.


So what is this Cowboy Bark I speak of? It basically looks like an unappetizing pile of dirt, but do not be fooled. The brown blob you see in the photos below is actually an irresistible combination of dark chocolate, toffee, pretzels, chocolate wafer cookies, peanuts, and almonds. You are probably asking: "Kristina, are you really addicted? I mean, what constitutes an addiction versus thinking something just tastes really good?" Well my friends, it is an addiction if you hide said package of Cowboy Bark in a dark corner of the kitchen cabinet and don't tell your husband, family, and friends that it exists until every last mouthful is GONE. Yep, hi Stuart . . . I umm found a new treat called Cowboy Bark and didn't tell you about until this blog post. Sorry!!

Has anyone else tried Cowboy Bark? Or, is there another treat or type of food in general that you just can't get enough of? I'd love to hear what I might be missing out on!



 

No comments: