Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Qazis Indian Curry House

Today marks the two-week countdown until our move back to California. I still can't believe how quickly time is flying by this summer--there is still so much to pack, cross off our moving checklist, and eat before we leave town! Not only do we want to visit a few favorite restaurants again, but we also need to eat our way through our fridge and freezer, so that not much goes to waste come August 21st. These are the things I think about and prioritize when moving...I guess the title of this blog does contain the word "budget," after all! However, moving is never cheap, in my experience: there's always the moving truck to rent, the new apartment deposit to pay, and things to buy once you arrive in your new location. Ah well, c'est la vie!


One type of cuisine that I love and have not posted about yet is Indian food. If I could marry garlic naan bread, I probably would. I know Indian food is rich, but there's something about all those spices that just hits the spot every time. Stuart and I like to go to Quazis Indian Curry House, in Fremont, to get our fix.When we can't go out, we subsist on the frozen Chicken Tikka Masala curry and frozen Garlic Naan sold at Trader Joe's.

 My favorite curry dish: Chicken Tikka Masala
 Lamb curry
 Garlic Naaaan! Yum.
 My second favorite curry dish: Navratan Korma with vegetables
 

 

No comments: