Sunday, December 2, 2012

Local 360

A year or two ago, before I moved to Seattle, a work colleague told me about her favorite breakfast spot in Seattle called Local 360. At long last, I visited this cute and delicious spot for a late brunch, and it did not disappoint. 

Located in Belltown, not too far from Pike's market, the restaurant boasts that all of its food and ingredients are sourced from within a 360 mile radius. From the solid wood tables to the fresh flowers to the yummy potato hash, I'm so happy we chose to explore this little gem. Everything was so fresh and flavorful - I really do think that "local"and sustainable ingredients make a big difference when it comes to the flavor and quality of a dish. While we can't afford to eat like this every weekend, if I'm going to spend money I want to spend it on something delicious and high-quality!

 





No comments: