Monday, November 12, 2012

Olive Oil Tasting Room

-->
A while back while wandering the waterfront near Pike's Market, I came across the coolest olive oil tasting room. It was just like wine tasting but for olive oils and vinegars - and of course, tasting is absolutely free! Naturally, I had to go back to take pictures and share it with you. The company is located in downtown Seattle and is called Quintessential Gourmet, and they make the most amazing infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars.


The flavor variety is the best part – you can sample everything from "grapefruit white balsamic vinegar" to "garlic olive oil." My favorites so far are the strawberry balsamic and the blood orange olive oil. The olive oil is great for a unique salad dressing, and the sales girl told me that the flavored balsamic vinegars make a great marinade for meat. Every flavor they sell can be sampled in-store, as pictured below. 





My favorite vinegar: the strawberry balsamic

Garlic: another of my food loves!

No comments: